Embroidered uniform can be purchased from Tayz Printing and Embroidery.
At St Michael’s we encourage our children to take pride in their appearance and their uniform. By wearing our school colours, it creates a sense of identity and belonging to our school community. Children wear their kit to school on the days that they have PE. While embroidered uniform is optional, we ask that all children wear a uniform of:
- Black or dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black shoes or trainers
- In the summer terms, tailored shorts and red checked summer dresses may be worn.
Our children wear their PE kit to school on PE days. We ask that children wear:
- Plain black shorts or jogging bottoms
- White t-shirt (embroidered or plain)
- Black sweatshirt or hoodie
- A ‘St Michael’s’ PE hoodie is optional and can be purchased through our school office, PTA or online shop https://st-michaels-pta.sumup.link
- Black trainers
Second hand school uniform is available through Katie Bateman. Contact the office for more details. Termly sales take place throughout the year on the school playground.